pages

search the rooster

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

domino effect

Holy jumpin'!

No hike. (I might be able to make up the distance when I take the boy to his sword training.)

Almost no post.

Second water heater crapped out.

We actually have two. One that operates under normal water heater principles. The other feeds in to the first one. It draws excess, waste heat from our geothermal heat-pump and preheats the water before entering the main heater. When usage is high, it saves quite a bit of electricity.

Well, it was that one that went. I was converting a pot that lost its handles in to a camping pot with a bail handle and looking for vise-grip pliers when I discovered the problem.

Well, I called H. O. Wright like last time. They were here just last week when the jet pump seized up as well. I should have known this was going to happen. It is the same age as the other water heater that crapped out.

These guys showed up pretty quick too. They have already changed it out and are gone.

I have also been cloning my blog over to wordpress. Wordpress does not appear to be any less of a pain in the ass to use than Google's Blogger. Well, the app is supposed to be way better. If I get caught up before the Jamboree, I will take it for a test run. But, I have only copied 25 out of 165 posts (including this one).

It just seems one failure or delay is a harbinger for another. I still have not caught up to the garden. The pool is doing weird things. I know, I know. Boo hoo. Everyone has problems, issues, stuff going wrong.

My point is, that every time I try to make progress and move forward, I get knocked in the pills. I am started to walk bow-legged, let me tell you. Anyways, as my sister-in-law Claire would say, and I have quoted her previously: Suck it up buttercup! Me being the buttercup in this case.

She is right. I will get a cup and press on. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment