pages

search the rooster

Sunday, June 25, 2017

me vs the universe

Things are just going along swimmingly now. Yay!

Absolutely no pressure in the plumbing now. So, no water at all. Yay!

Using jugs of water for cooking and drinking. Yay!

Using pool water to flush the toilet. Yay!

The boy is sick. Yay!

 And puking. Double yay!

Had to cancel his volunteering at Ray's Reptiles today. Not so yay!

The boy is supposed to go to Calypso Waterpark tomorrow with his class, but it is not looking good. Not so yay!

Thunderstorms and lightning. Yay!

I generally do not deliberately hike in thunderstorms. Not so yay!

I still need to sort out what is wrong with my truck. The boy and I leave for the Jamboree in ten days. Yay!

I have my biennial physical on Tuesday. I will probably be told I have a tumour the size of a grapefruit in my skull. Yay! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment