pages

search the rooster

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

who put the axe in my skull?

This post, out of necessity, will be short.

I have a migraine coming on. I actually sensed it about a half-a-minute before the pain turned on.

I used to get them very frequently. Now, thankfully, not so much.

For me, they can be related to weather events. (I get extreme pain in my knees as well sometimes from storms.)

They can be a reaction to excessive sound.

Sometimes, I get migraines from dehydration or major hunger. However, this is actually rare for me. The migraine resulting from thirst/hunger that is.

Stress does it too.

They can come on from interaction with others. Usually, the kind where you want to bang your head during the interaction. It seems the subconscious obliges with the pain that would be the result of such a foolish endeavour.

Well, I am pretty certain this one is from the last category. 

I guess there is some karmic debt I overlooked.

Oh well, time to pay my bill. blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment