pages

search the rooster

Saturday, December 16, 2017

press release: it is gnover

The last four days have been a hell of a ride.

Various acts of kindness.

Multiple factions of Woodland creatures and beings vying for their agendas.

Gnome spies, Dwarf scallywags, Pygmy-Cervids, many other actors that will not be revealed for some time.

Factions, splinters and fractures, clans, tribes, loners, oh so much!

I, however, at this time of this "struggle, negotiation, and conciliation", must be removed from the midst of it. (There is a whole twisting tale over just the word midst!)

So, I publicly state, I am removing myself, for good or bad, from this latest Woodland Struggle.

I know not what will happen in the copses, dells, thickets, clearings, groves, or spinnies in this time of "mythical" tension, but I now must be but a reluctant bystander and witness.

The one hope I have is that, at the least, an acceptance of kindness, in any form, is not squashed and trampled out of existence!!

See you on the trail.

blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment