pages

search the rooster

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

something is afoot in the woodland

So, for various reasons, this will most likely be my last reference to the Woodland for some time. (But you never know, so much has passed in the last half-dozen days that has yet to be told, if ever.)

Ever since my self-imposed, not-so-extraordinary, anti-non-rendition, the Woodland seems so much quieter. I know the boy and I went hiking in our little corner yesterday, but upon reflection, the serenity, peace, and calm, was not the usual form. It was more empty than tranquil.

We were in the woods, but not in the Woodland. I know not if it was just a preparation to the weather that is abounding. However, that has never stalled or subdued the Woodland before. I am uncertain if my old King's Forest down in the Hammer will be just as vacant and plain when we visit later this week, or if events are a little more brisk there right now.

It is like the Woodland is shifting or preparing for something. Not sure. I realise at the present, that the difference is palpable. Right now, it is not a joy, nor a sadness or depression. Melancholy maybe? Sadly, it looks like I may be locked out. My Imperator status is in peril nonetheless, but I am sure I will still be able to custodiate.

Anyway, if this keeps up, all the Cryptids are going to find somewhere else to hangout. And I still have not gotten a ride on a Thunderbird. What a bummer! blbbl

No comments:

Post a Comment